Monday, October 3, 2011

Headed to Omaha

So, I've talked about investing in a partnership.  And we've identified some candidates online in and around Omaha, Nebraska.  Well, seeing in person on the ground - especially starting out - and seeing online are two very different things.  So, this weekend, I'll be heading out to Omaha in part to see some properties and neighborhoods.  I hope to...

...discover the neighborhoods on which I'll focus my efforts, understand what the rents really are in those neighborhoods, and see the houses we've identified as having some investment potential.  I hope that after doing this, my confidence in viewing projects online - together with on-the-ground reports from my partner - will increase and we can get a deal done this year.  Wish me luck!

No comments: